Let's celebrate the amazing work carried out by the "Lifesavers" ; those professionals who's job it is to rescue, firefight, heal...
We are talking emergency services, medics, rescue crew and all those who work to help others.
This cross site campaign will include a broad range of models including but not limited to rescue choppers or fire fighting aircraft, ambulances or medical evacuation vehicles (military or civilian), lifeboats or coastguard , fire trucks and any other support vehicle or subject that could be related to emergency or disaster relief. Figure modellers can enter any subject based on crew for said vehicles or any other appropriately themed profession.
The Rules and Regs
1. Projects should to be no more than 30% started before campaign start date.
2. Any scale, any era, any nationality within the broader premise of the campaign.
3. Aftermarket and scratchbuilt detail are encouraged!
4. Diorama's or bases not required but are welcome!
5. Picture of kit at start and at least two in-progress pics in the campaign thread. At least one picture of the finished subject in the campaign gallery qualifies for the ribbon.
6. Entries may not qualify for another campaign.
7. The most important rule : Have fun and share lots in the official campaign thread.
Completed and photographed models in the gallery will be awarded a campaign ribbon.