Remember those shows about the 1950s? Happy Days? M*A*S*H? Cannonball? Or maybe you are a "Child of the 50's" Either way, it was an interesting decade. This campaign is dedicated to the 1950s and all that happened. Any model of just about any scale will be allowed as long as it is Model Year 1950 through Model Year 1959.
The Rules and Regs
1. Projects should to be no more than 30% started before campaign start date.
2. Any scale, any nationality, but must be between Model Years 1950 & 1959.
3. Aftermarket and scratch built detail are encouraged!
4. Diorama's or bases not required but are welcome!
5. Picture of kit at start and at least two in-progress pics in the campaign thread.
6. At least two pictures of the finished subject in the campaign gallery qualifies for the ribbon.
7. No what if's (we already have a campaign for that).
8. Armament will be allowed on a case by case basis.
9. Entries may not used in another campaign.
10. The most important rule : Have fun and share lots in the official campaign thread.
Multiple entries are allowed, but only one Campaign Ribbon will be awarded per person.